Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cipralex And Melatonin Interaction Can Someone Compare The Sexual Side Effects Of Cipralex Compared To Citalopram? I Find The Latter To Be Bad.?

Can someone compare the sexual side effects of Cipralex compared to Citalopram? I find the latter to be bad.? - cipralex and melatonin interaction

I have the sexual side effects of citalopram as disastrous. I have a very difficult time reaching orgasm / ejaculation, climax, but I have no problem with erections. I am interested in masturbation and masturbation yesterday evening once every ten days or less. Does anybody know if this side effect is less strong with my new doctor Cipralex happening again? Thank you!

4 comments:

sunshine... said...

I am a woman with a very sexual appitite health with citalopram and found it did the same with me. I tried Cipralex for a month, but he had gained weight, whereas trazodone change, but as I noted on Cipralex, I was driving back some of everything, even with what I am today, "Today, the best, but I feel that I face. is a little better than nothing.

greenfae... said...

Drugs can be different for every person. Talk to your doctor about the switch. More ... Focus on the issue .. can also lead to its inability to ejaculate. His .. Nature, so it does not bother now. Take care hun and good luck

Jim T said...

Sorry, but no

paggzzs said...

have no idea what the

Post a Comment