Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bushnell 3200 10x40 Scope How To Sight In A Tactical Scope?

How To Sight In A Tactical Scope? - bushnell 3200 10x40 scope

Experienced shooters only qualified answer to this question please. I do not need armchair warriors who know less than I give me useless information. In any case --

How do I see the right tactics? Due to the fact that it has adjusted the height / turret, Drift, as I can zero the rifle properly and keep the tower in its "0" settings? These towers are removable? I have no room in my possession now or I see myself.

I know that this procedure can be the same as any other area, but I just want to be sure. I had installed just a Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 scope on my rifle tactics. Thank you!

4 comments:

David said...

If you like the Nikon with the tactical turrets, just to see normally. Once this is done, loosen the screw on the top of the tower, the "0", then drag. Other towers that have been discarded, and then you can go into a different position than the position "0 slip

That one alaskan guy said...

It depends on what kind of area that you are using. Leupold has a small ring at the base of the tower can be rotated to adjust without the towers zero. The best thing is necessary to achieve in the manual to tell his eyes and must, if you can.

The towers can not be removed, yet it is. You set the zero at any distance you are shooting (I recommend about 200 meters) and then push in terms of height and can either guess or the shooting.

Why are you with a fixed bandwidth?

stupidna... said...

a field is a scope, zero-reset command when you are finished.

Mike said...

There are screws at the top of the towers or somewhere that one of the tower and screw 0.

Post a Comment