Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Harris Alternatives Llc What's Up With Harris Teeter?

What's up with Harris Teeter? - harris alternatives llc

If people can not find what they're on the super goal of the Harris Teeter have to call again (I Hairy) a source of what they want. Harris Teeter grocery store is a luxury in my area. Your product is quite high prices. The goal is a discounter, but I prefer the Walmart price. Why do people pay more when you money by buying at Walmart or Food Lion as alternatives to save the goal?

4 comments:

Tammy O said...

We have a Harris Teeter, we call MaTeeter Mahal. He only needs to produce a yuppie or five meals for your family. Basically, why not ... Convenience, and the status of the community.

Anonymous said...

Such as Target and Wal-Mart, I think people shop at Target because they Products that can not find in Wal-Mart. I know that I have found and bought, Men's Clothing at Target, I could not find at Wal-Mart (and the quality was often better with brand names), at least for a few clothes. What Harris Teeter --- one of the more ridiculous that a person, let alone a business that I need to be heard, and his appointment as Hairy Sex is funny. I think this name is the same Piggly Wiggly only ......

cuddly_l... said...

People have high salaries and do not care. You buy only there cuz it is a chain of supermarkets in the state.
Especially in the Charlotte region.

alecs said...

I am looking for it for their convenience, most of them are things you need there. I do not really go shop-hopping, if you can find at Harris Teeter, you will not find at Walmart or elsewhere. While I agree that it is more expensive. But buying is not as a status symbol, like a poster, what did? I think not.

Post a Comment