Monday, January 11, 2010

What Is Stronger Ip 114 Or Vicodin How To Renew Ip Address Because My Laptop Can't Pick Up Wifi?

How to renew ip address because my laptop can't pick up wifi? - what is stronger ip 114 or vicodin

I have a problem connecting to my wireless connection to my router with my laptop. The link will appear in the list and show a good connection / strong. I choose the display and the message that I signed, but if
I came to tell with the Internet there is no connection? I suggested the repair and said that I need to renew the IP address. What should I do? (Thanks in advance for the help)

1 comment:

ejdbroke... said...

Assuming that your Windows laptop computer: Click Start, Run and type cmd. Then type: ipconfig / release and wait. Then type: ipconfig / renew
Who will get its IP address of the release and a new one.

Post a Comment