Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pre Employment Medical Test I Applied For A Flight Attendant Job And Had To Go For A Pre-employment Medical Test.?

I applied for a Flight Attendant job and had to go for a pre-employment medical test.? - pre employment medical test

In asking if someone can tell me how someone can put an end to these tests and avoid that they get an offer. In other words, low blood counts? High blood pressure? Is to give 100% healthy? I also have a urine test and blood .. I wonder what they are looking for. If anyone can give any help, I appreciate it.

2 comments:

MD said...

pre-employment medical examination is just a standard procedure to ensure that you are healthy and not a disease of ...
as a flight attendant, you are always at the height of what it means varying pressure and blood pressure, for example, can be dangerous ...
and some hints are for the detection of tuberculosis, to ensure that no disease

I think you do not need to 100% of normal ...

These tests are advantageous because the early detection of diseases he would give a better chance of cure

Mary M said...

You need to be very pretty and sexy a flight attendant, so ..... Oh, I know only boring Shittin Bull, because I have so I'm sorry!

Post a Comment